RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from
- the date on which you or a third party named by you, who may not be the carrier, have taken possession of the goods,
- in the case of a contract for several items that you have ordered in a single order and that are delivered separately: the date on which you or a third party named by you, who may not be the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods,
- in the case of a contract for delivery of goods consisting of multiple partial shipments or pieces: the date on which you or a third party named by you, who may not be the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us, Tales by Jen, Sandra J. Pawlas, Neuwarmbüchenerstr. 9, 30916 Isernhagen; email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract through means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter mailed by post, a fax or an email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not compulsory. You can complete and submit the sample withdrawal form on our website or any other unambiguous declaration. If you make use of this option, we will confirm receipt of your notice of cancellation immediately by email.
In order to observe the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send notice of cancellation before the cancellation deadline.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
If you cancel this contract, we are under obligation to reimburse all the payments that we have received from you, including shipment costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from your choosing a type of shipment other than the most favorable standard shipment offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we will use the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction, unless we explicitly agree otherwise with you; you will in no event be charged fees for this reimbursement.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever happens first. You must send back or hand over the items without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of cancellation of this contract to the following address:
Tales by Jen, Sandra J. Pawlas, Neuwarmbüchenerstr. 9, 30916 Isernhagen
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the end of the fourteen day period. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
You will only be liable to pay for any diminished value of the items resulting from your handling the items for reasons other than what is necessary for ascertaining the condition, nature and functioning thereof.
Please note that we can only accept returns from the country which the shipment was sent to. If the shipment was sent to Austria, for instance, we can only accept a return from Austria.
In case of a return, your relevant card or bank account will be credited. However, any losses that are caused by currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
If you have any queries considering your return rights, please contact our customer care management:
Telephone: +49 176 34463414
END OF ADVISORY
FORM OF WITHDRAWAL
The customer can view and download the form of withdrawal, but is not obliged to do so.
To view the PDF, you need e.g. the Adobe Reader, this one can be downloaded under the following address for free:
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The right does not apply to distance contracts
1. In which the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture individual choice or decision by the consumer is important.
2. In which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
3. In which the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date is quickly exceeded.
4. In which the supply of sealed goods or for reasons of health and safety are not suitable for return, when its sealing has been removed after delivery.
5. In which the supply of goods after delivery and due to their texture have been inseparably mixed with other goods.